Wednesday 22 September 2010

DIVE 2010 NEC BIRMINGHAM BOOK LAUNCH "Wrecks and Reefs of Southeast Scotland"

Hi All,

Just to let you know that the times for my slot at Dive 2010 in the Birmingham NEC have been published. I’m on in room 19 between 11.30 and 12 noon each day. I will be giving presentations on some of the wrecks and reefs included in my new book The Wrecks and Reefs of Southeast Scotland. I will be talking about a wrecked aircraft carrier, Steam Powered Submarines, Massive, armed, US cargo vessels, a WW2 type 7 U Boat and the U 12 u boat that I recently posted some pics of as well as some of the spectacular scenic sites and marine life covered in my book. I will also be signing books over the weekend as well.

I should have the first copies of the book available at the beginning to middle of October and they are available to pre order through my website at www.underwater-photos.co.uk Links are available direct to Amazon, Tesco and Whittles publishing. If you would like a signed copy just see the page on my website for details. I’m starting to really look forward to the show and if you can make it there please do say hello.

Cheers

Mike Clark

No comments: