Thursday 8 September 2011

Another successful underwater photo course

Last Friday,
I ran another photo course at loch Long. it was another successful and very worthwhile day out. My Student for the Day was Mark and he took on my message very well. Even on the course he produced some outstanding results. He even managed to get a great pic of me with all my camera gear, which is a novelty for me as im always on the other side of the camera.
I will be running further courses throughout the winter and i can tailor make the courses to meet your underwater photography needs. If you are interested please do get in touch for details.
I am also thinking about starting an u/w photography club such as BSOUP in Scotland. I plan to organise and run some photo competitions as well. if you are interested in this please let me know.
Mike

No comments: