Tuesday 18 August 2009

August News

Well after a fairly poor summer, the weather has finally decided to improve. This enabled me to get my first shore dives in at St. Abbs in late July, which is very very late in the year for me.
Ive been playing around with my macro lens and have captured some nice shots and i plan to post them very shortly.
Ive also been out and about with Iain and Jim of Marinequest in Eyemouth doing some lovely scenic diving for a change. I along with a great crowd from Selby Aquanauts had a fantastic dive on the hurkers. Unfortunately john Hewitt of Red Hat Diving was ill so i missed him on the trip. Hope you get better soon John. A review of Johns Red Hat 90lb Maximus Wing will be in Scottish Diver and on this page soon.
As already said i will be posting new images very shortly, I'm also going to completely update my photobox galleries, so please do have a look at them.
I'm always up for joining a trip and taking images of divers etc, so if you are interested in an underwater portrait please do get in touch with me.
One final thing, if you read this blog please do get in touch with me and let me know what you think about it. Its always great to receive feedback and know that the site is valued or can be improved.
all the best and happy diving
Mike

No comments: