Monday 4 January 2016

2016 Diving and Photography

2016



Hi all,
I hope you all have a great New Year. For me 2016 is shaping up to be a good year for me. I am currently looking to organise some dive/photo trips and I have some exciting equipment to test.

first up will be a product that should improve my diving experience. I have reached that age where I have noted a deterioration in my eyesight. it was getting to a point where I could not read my dive computers as my arms were not long enough. rather than invest in expensive new dive computers I looked into a prescription Dive Mask. I turned to a company called Divesight who make precise prescription lenses for dive masks. I had a mask made up for my exact prescription for distance and close up. Divesight can provide a wide choice of masks and I chose a Cressi big eye mask which I am used to using.

Underwater vision is paramount to safety and enjoyment of diving and I cant wait to get underwater and try the mask out. I'm hoping it will open up the underwater world again to me and that I start spotting Anglerfish and Octopus again as well as all those tiny Nudibranchs. Also being able to clearly see my camera controls again may also improve my photography.
I truly am excited and looking forward to SEEING how I get on.
A full review will come soon after testing is complete and I hope it will be useful to all you divers who may be experiencing similar problems.

Mike Clark

1 comment:

Glenn Hannan said...

Interesting Article. Hoping that you will continue posting an article having a useful information. Best Swimming Goggles Australia