Friday 17 September 2010

DIVE 2010 NEC BIRMINGHAM

Hi All,
I will be giving a presentation this year at DIVE 2010. I have accommodation booked and i am really looking forward to the event and meeting many of you down there. My presentation will last for around 30 minutes and comprises images of some of the Wrecks and Reefs of Southeast Scotland. I will also be completing a book signing of my new book The Wrecks and Reefs of Southeast Scotland. I will have a small stand near the Diver stand and would be really happy to meet you all to have a chat. The times for my presentation have not been finalised as yet although i think 11.45 on the Saturday and Sunday will turn out to be my slot. I will of course keep you posted here on my blog.
For further details about my presentation have a look back at some of the older posts from my blog and you will note some of the fantastic new wrecks and scenic sites that will be covered.
Looking forward to seeing you there
Mike Clark


No comments: